At Swish Swimming, we blend the art of visual storytelling with the exhilaration of swimming. With over 9 years of experience as the leading swim school in Singapore, our tradition is one of creating proficient swimmers. Today, we extend an invitation for you to embrace a dual role where events planning intersects with the dynamic world of aquatic activities!
As an Events / Programs Planner:
- Formulate, coordinate event together with the management and stake holders
- Planning for events like swim meetings, races, pool parties, internal staff parties
- Manage and oversee the event logistics
- Implement and supervise programs for new revenue streams and demographics
- Gather essential data to assist on the implementation of the programs and events
- Cultivate relationships with the team, including coaches, clients, and participants
- Offer administrative support for event management tasks
- Simple mobile video taking or editing and poster designing via canva are a plus
As a Swim Coach (No Prior Experience Required):
- Participate in our intensive in-house swim coaching development program, committing 30 hours weekly for the initial three months to immersive pool training
- Following the training period, maintain a balanced workweek, dividing your hours equally between pool instruction and events-related tasks, offering a refreshing blend of physical activity and focused desk work
- Deliver swimming lessons tailored to different age groups, ensuring a secure and positive learning atmosphere
- Develop lesson plans in accordance with our well-regarded curriculum and teaching standards, while closely tracking the progress of students
- Possess Higher Nitec and above in any discipline
- Previous experience in the events industry is a valuable asset
- Able to meet timelines and maintains a positive work attitude
- Exhibits a genuine passion for swimming and aquatic education
- Displays exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Shows enthusiasm for continuous learning and adaptability to various roles
- Enjoys working in an environment focused on children
Why Dive into a Career with SWISH Swimming?
- Embrace a distinctive role that artfully combines desk work with the thrill of swimming
- Immerse yourself in a community where aquatic passion runs deep
- Thrive with our structured swim coach training, setting you up for success in the pool
- Reap the benefits of a role that promises a well-balanced week, while planning for various events related tasks
- Enjoy a competitive salary, appealing benefits package, and an invigorating work atmosphere
By the nature of our business, a majority of our swim lessons take place at a time convenient for parents and kids (i.e. afterschool or weekends). This means that the 5 day shift will be either Saturday – Wednesday or Wednesday to Sunday. Weekend commitment is absolutely a prerequisite.
The good news is that your off days will not be hampered by full restaurants, crammed supermarkets and everyone else trying to get somewhere. The bad news is that you will need to turn down Saturday or Sunday (DAY ONLY) invites. So if all of your friends or family mainly catchup on weekends (during the day) this WILL be a problem.
If you have friends in the events industry or working the gig economy, this will likely work better for you!
Plunge into a realm where creativity meets the currents. Find some balance, expand your skills and dive in with SWISH Swimming!!
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 – $4,000.00 per month
Work Location: On Site
We apologize, but we will only be able to notify candidates who have been shortlisted for the position.